EarthAftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EarthAftermath

A nuclear war has brought the earth to near destruction, the year is 2215 you are now thrown into the cruel world of EASurvival. Mutants, raiders and all sorts of apocalyptic nasties wait to shred you to pieces. Can you survive in the new world?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evil's Abode

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Dark Wanderer

The Dark Wanderer

Evil's Abode - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil's Abode   Evil's Abode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:14 pm

As The Wanderer was trying to think he heard, a faint yell. He sighed, "If you need anything done, you need to do it yourself." and sighed again. Then he jumped out of the window and he started falling through the air very fast and gaining speed. Right before he hit the ground he stopped moving, he was levitating. There were four men standing over the pathetic woman. They stared up at him but before any of them could do anything, one of there heads exploded into a pink mist. The Wanderer smiled then laughed and three other men ran. One of them turned around and took a potshot at The Wanderer with his pistol and missed, barely. He felt the bullet zip by his arm. He silently cursed the man.
Back to top Go down
http://zombiez.forumotion.net
nadine amsel

nadine amsel

PostSubject: Re: Evil's Abode   Evil's Abode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Nadine was angry that she wasn't strong enough to stop them on her own, she took aim and emptied the clip tagging one in the neck and the other in the leg. The other man just kept running. Nadine walked over to where the two downed men were, the one bleeding out the neck she kicked in the head til he passed out and finally bled out dying. She sat on top of the other mans chest as he begged for his life to end quickly. "Oh no." nadine said "your death is going to be slow and painful." With that nadine reached her head down and bit one of his ears off. "I am sick and tired of you men thinking you can just take what you want." She snarled angrily tears running down her face. She spun the pistol around and whipped the guy in the side of the head multiple times, he began bleeding out of his ears. She took a small shiv out she had and began slowly cutting the man over the course of the next half hour till he died from blood loss. She gave one final stomp on his throat, she collapsed on the ground and cried at first but then started laughing loudly and happily realizing that she hated all men except for the dark one, the only man that had never shown her harm the only one that.....cared.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Wanderer

The Dark Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Evil's Abode   Evil's Abode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:46 pm

As The Wanderer watched all of this unfold he smiled and the more he watched it the bigger his smile got. When she was finally done, he went to her and touched her shoulder and said, "Yes, you will be of great use to me. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
nadine amsel

nadine amsel

PostSubject: Re: Evil's Abode   Evil's Abode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:02 pm

"My name is nadine, and it felt great killing those wretched men, I hate all men..." she paused. "except for you, your the only man that has never tried to harm me ." She paused for a second and looked down at the ground realizing what she had said and thought it sounded stupid.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Wanderer

The Dark Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Evil's Abode   Evil's Abode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:16 pm

"That is alright. You're fine, now please come inside, make yourself at home, you have that gun, and go check those men for more weapons. Find a room clean it up make it yours. We are going to restart this civilization. For now I have things to do in my room. Leave me be. For now." The Dark Wanderer said affectionately
Back to top Go down
nadine amsel

nadine amsel

PostSubject: Re: Evil's Abode   Evil's Abode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:35 pm

Nadine did as he had asked, she checked the dead men for weapons. One of them had a semi auto shotgun and another had two pistols with 5 extra clips, the man with the shotgun had two chest straps lined with shells. Nadine adjusted them two fit her and took the holsters for the pistols and shotgun and put them on holstering the weapons. She walked back into the tower and found a room across from the dark man's room. She cleaned it out and made it feel as roomy as possible, she found an old map of the city in there and decided to study it some while she waited for the dark man to return.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Wanderer

The Dark Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Evil's Abode   Evil's Abode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:33 pm

The Dark Wanderer walked across the hall and saw the girl sitting on the bed. He walked up to her and said, "Accompany me, we have things to discuss."
Back to top Go down
nadine amsel

nadine amsel

PostSubject: Re: Evil's Abode   Evil's Abode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Nadine looked up and heard the dark man's remark, "Okay just let me put my weapons back on real quick." she said softly. She put the shell straps and weapon holsters back on her body and holstered the weapons. "What would you like to discuss my lord?" she questioned the man.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Wanderer

The Dark Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Evil's Abode   Evil's Abode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:45 pm

"Pretty soon, this world is going to change. Those people we saw in LA, they will do whatever they can to stop us from building our new world." The Dark Wanderer said

"Come, let us go downstairs."

They proceeded downstairs and when they got outside The Dark Wanderer stopped and said, "Go, wander New York, find people. Bring them back here. Now, I know you hate men but try not to kill them." he said with a smirk.

"We need people, don't come back until you bring back some people. Now go and good luck love."

As she walked down the street he walked back into the building and went to the top floor, and found what he was looking for, a hatch to the roof. He went to the roof and heard the most devastating sound that had ever entered his ears. He screamed, and screamed, until the sound stopped. He looked west towards LA and yelled, "I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!" he hoped they heard him and they felt pain from it.

He went back inside.
Back to top Go down
nadine amsel

nadine amsel

PostSubject: Re: Evil's Abode   Evil's Abode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:59 pm

"Yes my lord, and I will try my hardest not to kill the men but, if they cross me the wrong way or give me reason to believe they mean me harm I will not hesitate to slaughter them." She said a a malicious grin spread across her face. Nadine made her way out into the wastes of New York to look for people like her lord had asked of her.
(To Searching for Civilization)
Back to top Go down
nadine amsel

nadine amsel

PostSubject: Re: Evil's Abode   Evil's Abode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:18 am

Nadine returned with the Man the women and her two children and a young teen girl looking about fifteen years old. Nadine motioned for the women and the children to head inside, she saw the look on the young girls face. Nadine knew that expression and knew it well, a fiery rage burned inside of her. "My dear how many times?" She asked the younger girl. "I-I don't know what your talking about" she said looking at the man and then back to nadine. "Its okay he can't hurt you anymore." she reassured the young girl. Tears swelt in the teenagers eyes as she wept, nadine could see the anger and pain in her eyes. Perfect nadine thought.... this one will be easy to corrupt. She drew her other pistol keeping one trained on the man and walked over to the young girl. "Here" nadine said offering the gun to the girl. "You can end it here and now he will never hurt you again." Nadine's words crept into the girls mind corrupting the teen as she spoke, the young girl aimed the weapon at the man's head. "Good my dear feel the anger and hatred you have for this man, pull the trigger and exact your revenge." nadine spoke more and poisoned the girls mind further. The teenager hesitated at first, quickly changed her aim and fired a round into the man's neck. As the man tried to cry out in pain all that was heard was someone gurgling on their own blood, a grin spread across the girl's face. "Good my dear it is done why dont you come inside and get settled into a room and we'll get you something to eat and drink." Nadine satisfied with corrupting the young girls mind returned to the tower to report to her master.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Wanderer

The Dark Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Evil's Abode   Evil's Abode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:28 am

"Nadine, my dear, if you kill all the men that come to our sanctum not many people will want to stay with us, now do me a favor and stop with the senseless killing, we need everybody, including people you hate, if we wish to build the new world. I can tell she reminded you of yourself but you had no proof, so stop. Now go get them settled in, keep them somewhere on the top floor so we can keep an eye out for them. Oh and when they are settled in clean up the mess you made." The Dark Wanderer said.

After she left the room The Wanderer went to his window and surveyed the ruins of New York. From his perch all he could see were the closest buildings, the others hidden behind more buildings. He looked down at the street and saw a dog eating a dead body. It made him smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Wanderer

The Dark Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Evil's Abode   Evil's Abode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:22 pm

The Dark Wanderer sensed something. He looked towards the outskirts of the city, he couldn't actually see anything but he sensed it's presence. He closed his eyes and imagined himself a bird flying over the ruins, he opened his eyes and it was true. He flew over towards where he sensed the disturbance. He got to the outskirts of the city and saw a small settlement, he glided towards it. He got directly above the town and looked down. In the town he saw somewhere between 5 or 10 people. It made him sick, he decided to do something about it.

He swooped down as fast as he could. A man looked up at the last second and tried to shield his face but it was too late. The Wanderer scratched at the man's face and eyes. After he was finished he flew away with an eyeball in his mouth. He went back to his building and the bird dropped the eye through the window then The Dark Wanderer opened his eyes. The man's eye was in his hand. He closed his hand and closed his eyes again. He saw what the man saw.

Through the eye he saw a group of people traveling, then gunshots, then the man walking while in chains, then more shooting, then he saw a man, light burst from the eye! The eye burst into white flames, the wanderer dropped the eye and punted it out the window. He screamed his loudest, "I WILL KILL YOU!!!"

Then he calmed down and looked back towards the outskirts of town and said quietly, "You wont last long, I give you my word..."
Back to top Go down
nadine amsel

nadine amsel

PostSubject: Re: Evil's Abode   Evil's Abode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:25 am

"yes my lord I am sorry, my rage took ahold of me and I couldnt help myself." She replied to the man. She got the new family setup up in a room and brought them a meal to eat, afterwards she went outside and took care of the mess she had cleaned up. "I think I fancy another walk." with that said she moved back out into the wastes to continue her search for people.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Wanderer

The Dark Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Evil's Abode   Evil's Abode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:20 pm

The Dark Wanderer decided he fancied a walk so he went down the stairs and started walking outside of the building he was calling home. After a few blocks he thought he saw someone go inside a building. He went to the door and called out, "Hello? Is anyone there? I don't wish to harm you, I give you my word. I have a safe place if you would like to join me out here."

A few seconds later a tall emaciated man came walking out of the building. The Wanderer looked him up and down and said, "Oh, you poor thing, you need food, please come with me. What's your name?"

The man said, in no more than a whisper, "John, m-my name is John."

The Wanderer nodded his head and said, Ok John please follow me, I'll have you better in no time. I give you my word."

The man seemed to grimace at the phrase but seemed willing enough to follow. They eventually arrived back at the tower where The Wanderer was staying. He lead him into the building and found the young boy who was there when he first arrived and said, "Give this man some food, but not too much, if he eats too fast he will die, now go."

With that the boy was off with the man following close behind. The Wanderer decided to go back to his perch.
Back to top Go down
nadine amsel

nadine amsel

PostSubject: Re: Evil's Abode   Evil's Abode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Nadine checked in on the few new comers that had arrived recently with in the past couple hours, made sure they were okay. She noticed the scared looking man that had arrived and had to walk past him to get outside, doing so she bumbed hard into him and knocked him into one of the walls. "Excuse me." Nadine said with venom and anger in her voice. She paused for a second thinking she heard the man mumble something, she turned on him "Did you say something to me?" she questioned with the same tone as before.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Wanderer

The Dark Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Evil's Abode   Evil's Abode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:14 am

The Dark Wanderer was getting bored. Nothing exciting was happening in New York and he wanted fun. He decided that it may be in his best interest to start some fun. He remembered the settlement outside of the city and decided he could stir some trouble there. He walked downstairs and left the building. When he got outside he started walking out of the city. Before he got more than 100 feet away from the tower two men stepped into his path, both holding revolvers. The larger man; the one on the left, said, "Looky here, we got ourselves a toy." the man next to him smiled and nodded.

The Dark Wanderer frowned, although they couldn't see it through his hood. He looked at the taller man and said, "If you kill the man next to you I will give you anything you desire."

The man looked at his friend, and his friend frowned and said, "Don't listen to this quack, come on lets kill him."

Immediately after he said that the tall man lunged. He grabbed the smaller man by the throat and threw him to the ground. Both guns were forgotten as they struggled on the ground. It was a long drawn out struggle until the smaller man grabbed a gun but was overpowered and shot in the chest 5 times by the tall man. He then dropped his gun and said, "I've done what you ask, now please..."

Before he could finish The Dark Wanderer's hand shot out and into the man chest. His eyes widened with terror and he tried to scream but couldn't. The Dark Wanderer ripped his hand from the man's chest holding the man's heart. He fell to the ground dead.
Back to top Go down
nadine amsel

nadine amsel

PostSubject: Re: Evil's Abode   Evil's Abode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:05 am

The man cowered in fear and put his arms over his to protect himself, for a brief moment Nadine thought she felt bad for the man. No she reminded herself he's a male a dog nothing more in her eyes thats all that men were. She had better things to do, she needed to explore the area more see if she could round up more people for her masters cause. She went into the room with the young girl and the others there. "Here take this luv." Nadine said handing the young girl a beretta 92 pistol, she showed the girl how to operate it and reload it. "Here take these, Ill be back shortly." She handed the young girl three extra clips. With that she was off to explore some more of the wasteland. (To Mass Finding)
Back to top Go down
The Dark Wanderer

The Dark Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Evil's Abode   Evil's Abode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:14 pm

The Wanderer returned from outside the building back into the room he had claimed. He jotted a few things down on some paper he had found and tucked them in a safe spot. He heard familiar footsteps approaching his door "You may enter child." he said knowing nadine was on the other side of the door.
Back to top Go down
nadine amsel

nadine amsel

PostSubject: Re: Evil's Abode   Evil's Abode - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:23 pm

Nadine went to knock on the door but the man inside told her to enter. "My lord I have found cache of food water medical supplies and weapons, would you like me to take some of the dogs....I mean men to retrieve them?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil's Abode   Evil's Abode - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil's Abode
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EarthAftermath :: Roleplaying :: Ruins of New York City :: Inner New york-
Jump to: