EarthAftermath

A nuclear war has brought the earth to near destruction, the year is 2215 you are now thrown into the cruel world of EASurvival. Mutants, raiders and all sorts of apocalyptic nasties wait to shred you to pieces. Can you survive in the new world?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome to the City of Angels

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the City of Angels   Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:30 pm

"It's not so much," Radu assures him. "They'll heal soon enough." He kisses Naitachel's brow softly. "There is nothing too much to bear if it means you are safe and whole again. "

Vlad smiles, trying not to laugh as he nods. "Yes, dear...I think so..." he answers, the joy of the revelation shining bright in his pale blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soraya

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the City of Angels   Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:21 am

Soraya regarded Vlad a moment, panic still written on her features. "How is it that /you/ figured it out before /I/ did?" she sighed, though a smile was beginning to creep across her face. Her hand reflexively went to her stomach and she kissed her husband enthusiastically, her own excitement finally becoming apparent.

"Another little one? Are we prepared for this?" she asked him. These times were, after all, very different from any when she had had the other three. Yet still, she couldn't quite keep her own happiness contained, and a full-out grin broke out across her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the City of Angels   Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:32 am

"Is anyone ever really prepared?" Vlad laughed. Leaning in, he kissed her soundly, then asked excitedly, "When should we tell the others?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soraya

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the City of Angels   Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:43 am

Though several worries tried to crowd Soraya's mind, the redhead couldn't help but be dragged along with her husband's enthusiasm. Vlad was right, no one was ever truly prepared for a new arrival, and she would deal with those worries when necessary. For now, she allowed herself to be blissfully happy at the thought of holding another newborn in her arms.

"Naitachel only just got back," Soraya said, stealing more excited kisses from Vlad as she spoke, "and I cannot be much more than a little over a month along. Perhaps we should wait awhile for things to settle," she suggested, finally sitting back. "So long as I manage to contain myself and my digestive pyrotechnics, that is," she sighed.

"I wonder what it will be," she smiled. "And before you suggest it again, no, we are /not/ naming it Vlad Junior if it is a boy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the City of Angels   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:31 am

"But dearest," Vlad protested yet again, "It's tradition. I was named for my father...who was named for his..."

He laughed, knowing it was a losing battle, but still tried, "So why can we name them for your father but not my own?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soraya

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the City of Angels   Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:13 am

Soraya grimaced good-naturedly at the familiar argument as Vlad tried to persuade her to name their son with the family name. They had gone through this three times already.

"The name is also /yours/, and you will still be here for a long time yet. My father was already dead and gone by the time Tommen came along," Soraya sighed repeating her own responses from before, "and no confusion was to be had between the two when addressing him. And we /did/ make Vlad as Tommen's middle name, if you recall," Soraya teased gently, brushing her vampire's hair from his eyes and kissing him on the brow. "Besides, I have my hands full enough with one of you. I do not think I could handle another," she grinned.

"I love you," she then said tenderly, hoping to divert him from the subject, before stifling a yawn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the City of Angels   Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:39 am

"I love you too," Vlad grinned, conceding the loss yet again. "Now...to bed, my love. You're sleeping for two." Winking broadly, he put her to bed, tucking her in tenderly, then stretching out beside her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the City of Angels   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the City of Angels
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EarthAftermath :: Roleplaying :: California :: Los Angeles-
Jump to: