EarthAftermath

A nuclear war has brought the earth to near destruction, the year is 2215 you are now thrown into the cruel world of EASurvival. Mutants, raiders and all sorts of apocalyptic nasties wait to shred you to pieces. Can you survive in the new world?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Searching for Civilization

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nadine amsel

PostSubject: Searching for Civilization   Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Nadine walked among the wastes of inner new york looking for places that might be shelter for others, she walked for an hour before she found a place that she thought might contain people. She opened the front door, "Is anybody in here?" she yelled the question out. Nobody replied to her question so she decided to search the place, after a few moments she moved a carpet. Underneath the rug was a small trap door, she opened it and there was a ladder leading down to an underground passage. She unholstered the shotgun and checked the ammo before she continued down the dim lit path.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Civilization   Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:59 am

The young man watched the children play and next to him leaning against the wall was an M14 Carbine rifle, the man was on alert senses sharp as if he was expecting something to happen. Then he heard a noise from down the hall in the next room, grabbing his rifle he told the children he would be back in a moment. Walking down the hallway he drew his weapon up and shouldered it ready to squeeze the trigger at the first sign of danger, he looked around the room it was dark and someone or something could be hiding anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nadine amsel

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Civilization   Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Nadine remained hidden in the box she had managed to crawl into, she watched the man search the room for her. Moments later a woman entered the room and the man spun on her and must have realized who it was. "What the hell are you doing sneaking up me like that? What have I told you?" he looked at the women with anger he dropped his gun and back handed her to the floor. "You bastard." nadine thought to herself as she drew a pistol and fired four rounds into his leg putting him down. With quicky agility and reaction speed nadine burst from the box onto the downed man her dagger at his throat. "if you even think about moving....I will cut your throat and end your life." she spat the words from her mouth with venom."My dear are you okay?" she asked the woman. The lady nodded her head not sure how to react to the scene before her. "Get up you bastard." she told the man. "Grab his rifle, go gather your things and your children my dear I have a place where you will be safe and no one will ever harm you again." she told the women as she went off to collect her things returning shortly after. "Get up slim bag lets go." Nadine told the man, he hesitated at first until nadine whipped him in the head with the pistol. "I SAID MOVE IT!!!!" she raised her voice a bit and the man complied they exited the building returning to the wastelands of new york city. (to evils abode)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Civilization   

Back to top Go down

Searching for Civilization
Page 1 of 1