EarthAftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EarthAftermath

A nuclear war has brought the earth to near destruction, the year is 2215 you are now thrown into the cruel world of EASurvival. Mutants, raiders and all sorts of apocalyptic nasties wait to shred you to pieces. Can you survive in the new world?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boston University

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Darillo

Mark Darillo

Boston University Empty
PostSubject: Boston University   Boston University Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:45 pm

In the heart of Boston a man sat up from his bead cursing. He missed sleep, he used to love it, now he can never experience it again. He got off of his bed and opened his door. In the halls of the dormitories were random scattered items spread out all over the floor. He walked outside onto the campus and saw a few armed guards patrolling the grounds. He gave them absent-minded nods and walked to the next dorm over from his. He went inside and passed the two guards there.

All the doors in this dorm had added items on them. Locks, lots and lots of locks. The doors were also reinforced to prevent escapes. He opened a door in the rear of the dorm and stepped inside. On the floor was a small weak man. He glanced up but said nothing. Mark shook his head and said, "I use to have so much fun when I came in here. You would yell, scream and just plain struggle. Now all you do is mope, it looks like I need a new plaything."

With that Mark lunged at the man and bit his neck. He drank his blood greedily until the man went limp. Mark wiped his mouth on his sleeve and left the room. As he was leaving he said to the guard, "Number 7 is gone, take care of it, put another in that room." The guard nodded and Mark left the dorm smiling.
Back to top Go down

Boston University
Page 1 of 1