EarthAftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EarthAftermath

A nuclear war has brought the earth to near destruction, the year is 2215 you are now thrown into the cruel world of EASurvival. Mutants, raiders and all sorts of apocalyptic nasties wait to shred you to pieces. Can you survive in the new world?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seeking Sanctuary.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Garrity

Garrity

Seeking Sanctuary. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Sanctuary.   Seeking Sanctuary. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:23 pm

"We'll have to do some serious cleaning then make sure to hide the bleach and stuff for awhile once we get a room of our own," Zack mused, calming further. "He'll never keep that shoulder still and let it heal unless we can do that. And his tools. We'll have to put them up. At least at first. Maybe get him a sketchbook and pens. He'll sit still a little while if he has those. Maybe."

He ran through all the possibilities in his mind for keeping Josh still and resting. That had always been the biggest issue after Thom hurt him. He wasn't about to try what they did to make him stay down. No, they had to find ways to make him want to.

Yeah right, he thought. That'll work.

Defeated, he admitted to the other two. "I think I might need help keeping him down 'till it's healed. That or Kait'll have to keep dosing him, and he won't like that."
Back to top Go down
Seabay Florentine

Seabay Florentine

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Sanctuary.   Seeking Sanctuary. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:45 am

"I can ask Marta to just sit on him," Seabay offered, chuckling. "Or one of us can, if he keeps trying to get up. That should keep him down. And keep his tools in the SUV with our other stuff and lock that, maybe--it has a good alarm system, and he won't be going that far until he's better anyway."

The blind teen looked thoughtful, before offering, "I've some paper and pens in my gear in the SUV. You can rip empty pages from the journal. He can draw, maybe make lists of stuff he wants us to find or get... Maybe we can get him boxes of stuff to sort through--that only needs one hand, like bolts and screws and magnets and such..."
Back to top Go down
Lia Jensen

Lia Jensen

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Sanctuary.   Seeking Sanctuary. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:32 pm

"Or we can go the way the Lilliputians did and just tie him down so he can't move," Lia suggested wryly. "But I think it sounds like the threat of being dosed might be enough to make him stay put."

She nodded in thought at Sebastian's suggestions, as well. "Sorting things... not a bad idea," she smiled. "Sounds like that would keep him busy enough, too..." For a few hour at least. But she kept that part to herself. "I'm sure Miss Kait'll help keep him down," Lia said aloud. "Either way, don't worry, Zack. We'll take it at it comes, and we're here with you to help you deal with it and deal with /him/, if need be," she promised with a stretch.

"For now, maybe we should catch a little more shut-eye, while we can," she suggested, though she wasn't all that tired herself. "Sounds like we'll be busy when she finally gets us moved."

((OOC: anything else on this thread, or shall we move along?))
Back to top Go down
Garrity

Garrity

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Sanctuary.   Seeking Sanctuary. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Zack nodded, stretching back out. She was probably right. Scooting as close to where his brother was without moving onto his bunk, Zack closed his eyes and slowly drifted off into a fitful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Sanctuary.   Seeking Sanctuary. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking Sanctuary.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EarthAftermath :: Roleplaying :: Boston :: Northern Boston-
Jump to: