EarthAftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EarthAftermath

A nuclear war has brought the earth to near destruction, the year is 2215 you are now thrown into the cruel world of EASurvival. Mutants, raiders and all sorts of apocalyptic nasties wait to shred you to pieces. Can you survive in the new world?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Party time!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Soraya

Soraya

Party time! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:10 am

"Congrats you two busy bunnies!" Lisa called happily to her brother and his wife, already plotting the shopping trips and martial arts that would be taught to this new one.

Soraya smiled happily at the others as they congratulated Vlad and herself on their upcoming arrival. "Thank you," she said to all while accepting a hug from Tommen before Brianna nearly bowled her over.

"This means I'll get a little sister?" she asked happily, looking up first at her mother, then at her father. "Right?"

Michael squeezed Nari quickly, before standing to hug his parents as well. "No, it means we're getting a little brother," he countered, smiling gleefully before returning to Nari's side and whispering to her, "Usually, one says something along the lines of, "Congratulations," he informed her.

The redhead laughed, hugging all three of her children back tightly. "If you two are going to argue about this the entire time, it really /will/ be a long 8 months," she smiled. Though already it felt as though it was going to be a long pregnancy, given how tired and nauseous she had been feeling.

"Why would Mommy disappear?" Brianna asked Nari and Naitachel, grabbing hold of the woman in question tightly, eyes wide, prompting Soraya and Michael to exchange a quick look before Soraya answered both for her sake and Nari's.

"I will not disappear, Sweetling," she assured, though it seemed Nari had had an entirely different experience of what pregnancy meant. It seemed there was more to be discussed with the girl at some point. "I may feel sick for awhile, and be sleepy, and eat strange things," she said, looking pointedly at Minhea to dare him to say anything to that, "but I will still be here, loving you just as much as ever," she promised.

"Can we name her Bubbles?" Brianna asked, prompting another laugh from Soraya as they both turned to look at Vlad.

-----

"Maybe not that one," Lisa said, looking at Naitachel's antics with the soda can with a raised eyebrow and an amused expression. "Here," she said, handing him another, safer can and indicating the pull tab. "Just lift this." She wasn't so sure this was a good idea, given how quickly he had downed the first can, but, well... he wanted soda. Who was she to deny him that?

Back to top Go down
Prince

Prince

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:32 am

Vlad almost choked on his beverage at the thought of naming anything beyond a chihuahua or, possibly, a chimpanzee 'Bubbles'.

"I don't think so, sweetheart," Vlad answered. "I suspect anyone hearing such a name would expect it to wear a collar and leash."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:16 am

"Ohhh..." Nari blushed even more and looked over at Soraya, giving her a hesitant 'Congratulations, Soraya'. She turned her attention back to the last bit of pizza on her plate and she finished it off, following it with the last of her tea. "I um... I guess I should head back to my room. Melanie's gonna want me back in the kitchen in the morning, and I should probably get some sleep tonight." She stood up, feeling a little like an intruder again. "Thanks for inviting me tonight though... I had fun..."
Back to top Go down
Naitachel

Naitachel

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:26 am

The Seraph tugged at the tab as directed, and jumped slightly as the pop can fizzled open, then smiled. Yes, this "Ginger Ale" and soda in general were by far becoming one of his favorite drinks.

"Speaking of names... have you come up with any as of yet?" Naitachel asked Soraya and Vlad brightly, even as he reached for a third can, after a couple more amusing slides.

Seeing Nari rise to go, the Seraph waved to her, fully understanding how she had duties the next day--while they, being a rather sleepless bunch, had no need to stop partying until duty called, let alone need to rest up.

"It is good of you to have joined us, Nari!" he offered the girl, smiling gently in apology for having kept her up so late when she likely needed rest before this (and certainly did now after her shock). "I fear we tend to be a rather sleepless bunch on the whole, so it is wise of you to get what rest you may. Good night to you, for now, child--but do come back and join us again!"

Feeling playful and bubbly, even a bit giddy, the Seraph winked at Brianna. <Considering how all are in a good mood right now... do you think we might get them singing tonight? A bit of music shan't be amiss...>
Back to top Go down
Soraya

Soraya

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Soraya came to stand next to Nari and the now standing Michael. "Thank you, Nari," she smiled, "and pray, if you want to stay, there will be more festivities to come," she promised. "You are welcome to join us for those, as well." She winked at the girl and squeezed Michael's arm before moving away again, allowing the two a measure of privacy.

"Yeah, like she said," Michael said, clearing his throat, "you can stay... are you sure you have to go?" he asked, glancing at Naitachel a moment. Did he seem... drunk? "If you really /must/ go, though, I can walk you back," he offered with one of those heart-melting smiles he had learned from Minhea.

---

As she wandered away from Nari, Soraya winked mischievously at Vlad. <You see? Alice was not such a horrid suggestions when compared to "Bubbles,"> she laughed in his direction, before Naitachel asked for their ideas on names.

"Well," she sighed, looking at Vlad again and smiling as she took his hand, "he has finally managed to convince me that a boy should inherit his name," she answered, kissing Vlad's cheek lovingly. "A girl's name, however, we have yet to choose," she smiled. "Perhaps you would be able to tell us if we need to find a girl's name sometime, Naitachel," Soraya winked, knowing the seraph's aptitude for such things.

<Yeah! What song should we start with?> Brianna answered Naitachel, hardly noticing his somewhat altered state. Without a second thought, the girl disappeared a few moments, returning with a violin she thrust into her mother's hands. She then proceeded to once again drag Radu by the hand, then Minhea and Vlad, and finally Tommen and Jina placing them in a sort of choir arrangement surrounding Naitachel, grinning broadly despite some obviously less than thrilled faces.

"Pleaaaaaaasssseeee," she pouted at the group, managing the wide-eyed, tearful look quite well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Nari reached up and ran her fingers through her curls, messing them up even more than usual, blushing a bit more as Michael's smile affected her. "Well, um... I guess I could stay a bit longer. What other festivities do you have planned? Aside from singing?" Nari couldn't help but laugh as she watched Brianna tug people around Nait. "Maybe I /should/ escape while I still can?" she teased, blindly reaching down to the table to pick up her drink. Unknowingly, she picked up Michael's glass of brandy and took a large swallow of it before the effects hit her. "Ack!" she coughed, her eyes tearing up as she bent double, gasping for breath.
Back to top Go down
Prince

Prince

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:10 am

Radu looked at Naitachel, clearly exasperated, and shook his head. <Is this really necessary?>

Min looked amused, nudging Vlad as he asked Radu, "You're not seriously gonna try to tell her no, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Naitachel

Naitachel

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:38 am

<It is a bit early to tell, yet,> Naitachel assured Soraya, amused.

Radu wrote:
Radu looked at Naitachel, clearly exasperated and shook his head. <Is this really necessary?>

It had been ages since he'd head any of them sing a note, ages since he'd seen them, period--and much as he knew his mate hated to reveal his singing voice, especially in front of others, even his own kin, the Seraph felt an odd... need to hear it. Naitachel couldn't help it, not in this somewhat inebriated state. Large, soulful golden eyes pleaded silently with Radu, like the eyes of a sad puppy...

"Not even 'Darcey's Donkey'?" he asked hopefully, glancing at Brianna's similar expression. Such a simple and fun song, and they didn't even have to sing it well.

Were those hints of scarlet at the corners of his eyes?

A soft sigh, and those eyes dropped sadly, though he would accept it like he did everything. "In that case, perhaps I should get some more of that ice cream... It was quite nice..."

Perhaps it would ease the odd disappointment he felt, to lap at another cone. For the life of him, the Seraph couldn't understand why he felt... different...

(OOC--He doesn't mean to make Radu feel guilty, but these odd feelings and desires are due to being somewhat inebriated. He'll perk up shortly, regardless.)
Back to top Go down
Prince

Prince

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:06 am

Radu looked stricken by Naitachel's tears. Reluctantly, he nodded to the others. To Brianna, then, he said simply, "Whatever you choose, child. We shall follow your lead."
Back to top Go down
Soraya

Soraya

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Michael's face started with incredulity then shifted to amusement as he watched Nari first down several gulps of his brandy, then realize her mistake.

"Woah Nelly!" he teased, "You aren't supposed to /down/ the stuff." He watched her a few seconds to try to gauge just how susceptible to the effects of alcohol she was. "I'm not sure what other festivities we /had/ planned," he answered her previous question dubiously, "but it looks like Naitachel and Brianna have managed to drag us all into song. Maybe dance will ensue," he said. "You dance?"

-----

Soraya frowned lightly at Naitachel. His demeanor was beginning to remind her of how he had been at hers and Vlad's wedding... and yet he had not imbibed any alcohol. She glanced at Radu quickly, questioningly, though she refrained from saying anything more on it, at least for now.

"Well," Brianna, oblivious to the others' concerns said, "Naitachel said Darcey's Donkey... so why not start with that?" She suggested brightly, drawing a groan from Tommen and a grin from Lisa.

Soraya smiled at the makeshift choir and shrugged. She had to admit, it had been a long time since they had last gotten to do this. She raised the violin to her chin and struck the first note of the song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Soraya wrote:
Michael's face started with incredulity then shifted to amusement as he watched Nari first down several gulps of his brandy, then realize her mistake.

"Woah Nelly!" he teased, "You aren't supposed to /down/ the stuff." He watched her a few seconds to try to gauge just how susceptible to the effects of alcohol she was. "I'm not sure what other festivities we /had/ planned," he answered her previous question dubiously, "but it looks like Naitachel and Brianna have managed to drag us all into song. Maybe dance will ensue," he said. "You dance?"

Nari continued coughing for a bit more, shaking her head as tears came to her eyes. "Thought I was grabbing my own drink..." she managed to gasp out, pounding at her chest. She felt a warmth starting to spread through her as the fire in her throat ebbed. "Ugh... how can you drink that stuff?" Her nose had a light tingle to it now and she rubbed at it. "Dance? Me?" Nari shook her head. "Slaves don't have time for dancing. It's work, work, work..." Oh yeah, the drink was already having an effect on her, loosening her tongue. "Did I just say that out loud?" She blushed darkly. "You offering to teach me how to dance?" was her next question, her blush spreading down her cheeks to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Naitachel

Naitachel

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:24 am

Naitachel, noting that Nari had changed her mind (due to Michael's persuasion, a fact that made him grin), waved for the pair to join them in this singing endeavor, even as Soraya began to play.

Raising his voice to start them off, the Seraph more spoke the words than sang. This song was not appropriate for him to use his full skill, but even this way was quite elegant and hinted his true potential and experience... though he kept the power of it in full check, not wanting to influence anyone. Someone must have supplied him with the modern version of the song, and the words rolled off to fill the room with playful cheer, setting an uplifting mood.

Or... was that his empathy projecting, by accident? Naitachel seemed quite unaware of it, if so--which was also unusual for him.

Regardless, the Seraph was on cloud nine, so very happy to have them singing with him. Mentally, he sent his mate a powerful hug of sorts, in thanks for accepting and allowing this opportunity, ecstatic that he heard Radu's voice among them.

Back to top Go down
Prince

Prince

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:21 am

Radu returned the hug peering closely at his mate, noting his altered state. He paused a moment, then moved to his side and hugged him tightly. <I think perhaps we should avoid the carbonated beverages,> he laughed, kissing him gently.
Back to top Go down
Soraya

Soraya

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:57 pm

Michael regarded Nari with amusement a few moments, sensing the sudden increase in relaxation the alcohol effected in her. Hey, no one could blame /him/, she had taken the drink willingly enough. He masked his features as she spoke of her time as a slave, hoping to avoid alienating her by expressing his anger at the fact that anyone should be put through such torture.

Instead, he chose to turn her thoughts to the brighter here-and-now. "Sure, I'll teach you to dance," he smiled, taking her hand and leading her to one of the more open areas of the floor before drawing her as close as he dared lest she read too much into the move and bolt like a rabbit again.

------------

Soraya's own spirits lifted as she played the old familiar song to accompany the choir of voices. She nearly laughed as she heard Tommen's off-key contribution to the group, and she winked at Vlad as he joined in as well. Brianna went to Minhea's side and hugged him tightly as she sang, though her high-pitched voice was rather lost amongst the din of the others.

As this song drew to a close, Soraya looked at her family mischievously and launched directly into the next selection. This song had been absent from their walls far too long, and she knew it was time to bring it back. It had been a song that Naitachel and Radu had sung in front of an audience so long ago, but beyond that, it was a song Radu hand sung to his nieces and nephews to put them to sleep.

The slow, haunting melody of Sleepsong echoed across the room.

((you remember... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjUX3CeRUZI&feature=related ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Nari laughed as Michael pulled her out into a clear spot on the floor and attempted to teach her how to dance. It took her a bit, but she was soon moving in rhythm with him, smiling up at him, her earlier sadness banished for the time being. Once Soraya started playing though...

Nari stepped closer against Michael and rested her head against his chest as they swayed in time with the soft song Soraya played. She took a deep breath and exhaled on a soft sigh, her eyes closing as she listened to the song, one or two tears forming in her lashes and sliding quietly down her cheek. "So beautiful..." she murmured, for the first time in a long time feeling safe and secure, her guard slipping down and her body relaxing.

Last edited by Nari on Sun May 29, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naitachel

Naitachel

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Yeah, nothing can distract a Seraph like getting kissed. Golden eyes half-lidded in bliss, the angel snuggled closer to his mate, settling in his arms, entangling them both in the white cloth of his robes (though to the experienced eye, Nait had wrapped a wing around them under the free-flowing cloth). Radu had clearly found the best way to drop the two of them out of finishing the last half of "Darcey's Donkey", leaving it to the rest of the family to carry and finish the tune.

Soraya's choice for the next song, however, made the Seraph break the kiss and simply lean against Radu. The lullaby brought back memories of long ago, when they'd just met, when bonds began between many of them, and it held special significance for the older vampires, Nait knew.

Naitachel sang with a portion of his usual power, his notes slightly layered but limited by his inebrieated state to a haunting and still otherworldly quality. Even like this, his voice was amazing, and it sent the words echoing down the halls and corridors of the underground complex much as it had when he consecrated the chapel.

<Whyever so? It tastes amazingly good...> Nait asked Radu idly, that earlier comment slow to sink in until now.

Last edited by Naitachel on Mon May 30, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince

Prince

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:12 am

Radu didn't sing this time. Instead, he listened, his eyes glistening as the memories came crashing in.

<It tastes lovely now, I am sure, but you will curse it to no end on the morrow if you continue,> Radu warned him. He kissed Naitachel again, a long, slow, sweet kiss. <Come, let us retire. I would have you to myself now for a time.>
Back to top Go down
Soraya

Soraya

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:49 am

Michael could feel the tension leave Nari as they danced. That alone was bonus enough, but her physical proximity certainly was nothing to scoff at, either, when it came to things he enjoyed about this particular moment. He quietly held Nari and said nothing when he noticed the tears rolling down her cheeks. Perhaps the release of emotion was what she needed, and he was more than willing to see her through it. He held her tightly a few moments past the ending of the song, knowing that the emotional effects of hearing a seraph sing lasted beyond the actual notes. He could only silently hope that those would be a good start toward healing the holes that had been left there, in her heart.

"Hey," he said gently when the song ended and his mother put the violin down, "maybe we should get you to bed, huh?" he suggested. "I'll walk you back?" She needed the rest, he knew, but escorting her to her room might give them a chance to talk, if she needed to. Or simply for him to hold her further in private, if that was what she wanted... Either way, it would remove them from his family's view.

---------------

Soraya was lost in the music she played as she accompanied Naitachel in this song that meant so much to her own husband as well as the rest of her family. Her own heart swelled at the sound of his singing, and she realized as the song ended and she allowed her violin to lower that she had tears in her eyes. She would have congratulated the seraph further, but it seemed he was already being congratulated by Radu, and she was not about to interrupt that.

She glanced fondly at Nari and Michael, then at Tommen who was ushering a protesting Brianna out to put her to bed. It seemed their celebration of the seraph's return was drawing to a close, though she was more than happy with how it had worked out; all seemed to have enjoyed themselves, and their special foods had been decimated by several hungry mouths. Old pictures had been laughed at and reminisced about, and singing had closed out this near-perfect evening. It seemed they had even managed to break a bit of Nari's shell in the process. Oh, and of course she and Vlad had shared their own happy news.

All that was left was the cleaning.

The redhead yawned and set her violin back in its case before standing. She hoped this fatigue wouldn't last the entire 9 months. She picked up a few discarded plates and began piling them atop each other, addressing Vlad as she did so. "I hope you enjoyed yourself," she said, smiling at him lovingly. "You deserved the relaxation and fun this evening has engendered."
Back to top Go down
Prince

Prince

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:22 am

Vlad nodded, taking Soraya in his arms. "I did." He assured her. "And you, my love? Did you enjoy yourself as well?"

KC watched the two with a smile. "Tell you what, guys... why don't you discuss how much you loved this shindig in your room. I've got this." She waved, then shooed them out of the room, laughing, then turned to tackle the mess.
Back to top Go down
Naitachel

Naitachel

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:07 pm

Naitachel tried to wrap his inebriated mind around the concept of soda being something he may regret the next day, failed, and instead simply surrendered it to trusting Radu to know what he was talking about. Usually the vampire was right about such things, after all.

Besides, the Seraph was rather occupied at the moment, too much so to care about drinking anything anymore. That long, sweet kiss stole his attention away, and he reciprocated in kind, warm wings wrapping around his mate, enjoying that cool contrast against his own warmth, the gentle attention of his partner... and their surroundings were rather forgotten for a time.

Radu wrote:
<Come, let us retire. I would have you to myself now for a time.>

When they broke the kiss, the angel was hardly interested in arguing such a suggestion.

Slipping from Radu's arms, Naitachel wavered to his feet, having to reach and catch again to his mate for balance slightly. The irony of being unsteady, yet not having touched a bit of alcohol--that this may have been the soda, as Radu had suggested--was enough to make him chuckle quietly.

"The things one learns, even after all this time," the Seraph laughed softly at himself.

<Thank you for the lovely party!> he caroled to the others cheerfully, passing his heartfelt gratitude on before he could forget.

Once they retired for the evening, Naitachel knew from past experience that all his attention was certain to be elsewhere...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Quote :
Michael could feel the tension leave Nari as they danced. That alone was bonus enough, but her physical proximity certainly was nothing to scoff at, either, when it came to things he enjoyed about this particular moment. He quietly held Nari and said nothing when he noticed the tears rolling down her cheeks. Perhaps the release of emotion was what she needed, and he was more than willing to see her through it. He held her tightly a few moments past the ending of the song, knowing that the emotional effects of hearing a seraph sing lasted beyond the actual notes. He could only silently hope that those would be a good start toward healing the holes that had been left there, in her heart.

"Hey," he said gently when the song ended and his mother put the violin down, "maybe we should get you to bed, huh?" he suggested. "I'll walk you back?" She needed the rest, he knew, but escorting her to her room might give them a chance to talk, if she needed to. Or simply for him to hold her further in private, if that was what she wanted... Either way, it would remove them from his family's view.

Nari nodded, sighing softly as she stepped back from him, though she slipped one of her hands into his. "Yeah, I think I should get to bed. I need to get some sleep before subjecting myself to the watchful eye of Melanie. I'd hate to have her send me away from the kitchen again." Nari smiled, releasing Michael's hand long enough to cross over the Soraya and Vlad. "Miss Soraya...thank you for allowing me to join you tonight..." She said softly, her cheeks still flushed some from the inadvertent drink earlier. "I...I had fun..." She ducked her head and fled back to Michael's side, sliding her hand back into his. "You don't mind walking me back?"
Back to top Go down
Soraya

Soraya

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:23 pm

Michael watched fondly as Nari dashed to his parents' sides to thank them. He grimaced at them teasingly, playing the dutiful part of the teenager bothered by seeing his parents being affectionate, though deep down he really was happy to see them still so in love after all this time. He hoped he could emulate their relationship when he chose his mate.

Maybe with Nari? He didn't know for sure, but he /did/ know that so far, he liked her. A lot.

"You are quite welcome," Soraya smiled at Nari, though she remained standing linked with Vlad. "I am glad that you stayed, and I do hope you join us again soon," she invited, taking Nari's hand and squeezing it quickly before the girl bounded away.

"Glad you had a good time," Michael chuckled as he held to Nari to ensure her steady gait. "Though maybe next time we'll stick to the soda, huh?" he suggested, steering her down a hallway to the left.

He brought her to a door, then, and stopped in front of it. "Home sweet home," he said quietly, as he reached gently and tugged at the lanyard around her neck. He slipped it off, watching her reaction closely lest he frighten her, then he unlocked the door before placing the key back in her hand for safekeeping.

"That'll do it," he said, opening the door for her and gesturing for her to go in. He /would/ have followed her in and tucked her in bed, but he thought perhaps that was pushing this newfound sense of security he felt from her too far.

"Good night, beauty," he smiled, bending down to kiss her on the cheek softly.

---------------

As Nari and Michael left, Soraya turned back to Vlad, now, and peered up at him. "I did enjoy myself," she answered his question, chuckling quietly at Naitachel's interruption. "It has been far too long since we have all be together like this, busying ourselves at nothing but having fun."

She peered behind Vlad at KC, laughing as the young woman shooed them both out of the room toward their quarters.

"I really should help you clean!" she protested, though Vlad had already steered her out of the common area. It was true, she was tired, and she realized quickly that she was going to be lucky to have KC's help with all the tasks she did on a regular basis these coming months. Even routine things would likely become difficult if her state kept on this way.

Once back in their room, however, Soraya found herself feeling a bit of her energy returning. "You know, there is one thing that would make this evening complete," she smiled coquettishly as she drew Vlad in for a kiss.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:25 pm

Nari remained still as Michael gently pulled the lanyard off from around her neck and opened her door for her, then placed the key back into her hand. She stared at him for a moment after he had kissed her cheek, feeling a blush creeping up her cheeks again, but it was a happy blush. "Thank you, Michael." She started to enter her room, then before he could shut the door and turn away to leave, she was back out, wrapping her arms tightly around him and giving him a quick kiss before darting back into her room.
Back to top Go down
Soraya

Soraya

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:51 pm

Michael stood in Nari's wake a moment, looking bewildered, before a smile spread across his face. He gently touched his lips where she had kissed him and chuckled. Of all the things he had expected from her, that wasn't it.

Whistling lazily, Michael turned and made his way back to his own room, thinking this might indeed be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party time!   Party time! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party time!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3