EarthAftermath

A nuclear war has brought the earth to near destruction, the year is 2215 you are now thrown into the cruel world of EASurvival. Mutants, raiders and all sorts of apocalyptic nasties wait to shred you to pieces. Can you survive in the new world?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Recovery & Cleaning Up

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Recovery & Cleaning Up   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:40 pm

Last edited by NPC on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Recovery & Cleaning Up   Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:26 pm

"Sadly, we've got it coming down on us even as we try to clear it. I'd hate to see you injured in the attempt. With our strength and speed and ability to heal, we're more suited to this right now. Having it cave in on us won't likely kill us. At least not permanently." Min sighed, shaking his head. "Thanks though. Just do all you can to find the culprits. I'll let Uncle Mircea know as well. He's got some ideas how to catch them in the act, and what to do with them when he does," he held up a hand, "and before you ask, no I don't know..and I don't want to know. I swear, at times he still scares me. Whoever's responsible better just pray Uncle Radu finds them before Uncle Mircea does. At least he'll be merciful enough to kill them quickly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naitachel

PostSubject: Re: Recovery & Cleaning Up   Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:25 am

Again, Naitachel shifted into another song, something ancient and heartening, his voice and its layers adding a haunting, ethereal quality to the music, slapping his tail and occasionally beating wings for even a bit of percussion. Pressing his spiritual power into the notes, he sought to reach the furthest depths he could with each as he produced them, to pass on hope and emotional healing even to those still trapped.

The very tunnels rang with music.

And the Seraph could feel the result, just as Soraya had said--it buoyed him up, encouraged him to greater effort.

<A guardian angel would protect far more effectively from physical harm... We are more a spiritual and emotional aid, though we do what we may in other respects,> he demurred at Soraya's reply. <However, in a sense, I am glad not to be a guardian angel. They have such little allowance for interacting with this world, beyond the bare bones of that duty. At least we are allowed to share more with you.>

Reaching out, he mentally "patted" Tommen in thanks for his reassurance, sent a burst of wordless encouragement to the others still digging people out, added an affectionate and supporting gust for Radu privately to try bolstering him in this tragedy... then touched on Michael, noting Nari was awake. <How are you both? Better?>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Recovery & Cleaning Up   Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:23 am

Even the vampires paused in their work, breathing in the music as one who'd been drowning might fresh air, gathering strength from it.

<Thank you, beloved,> Radu sent to Naitachel, even as he turned back to digging out more survivors. He could hear them breathing, hear their pulses, slowed though they were, but nothing more. No movement. No responses. The death around him saddened him. This was supposed to be a place of safety for them all. They were supposed to be protected here...

"You expect too much of us," Mircea grumbled even as he dug alongside him. "We cannot control the elements. None of us. Not even you." He suddenly straightened, his face a mask of fury as they received Min's latest update. Then he growled...literally growled. "I have had enough of this!"

Without another word he set off to put his plan in place. There would be nothing more stolen from these colonists who had so very little. Anything more would be bought and paid for in blood...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovery & Cleaning Up   

Back to top Go down

Recovery & Cleaning Up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EarthAftermath :: Roleplaying :: California :: Los Angeles-
Jump to: