EarthAftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EarthAftermath

A nuclear war has brought the earth to near destruction, the year is 2215 you are now thrown into the cruel world of EASurvival. Mutants, raiders and all sorts of apocalyptic nasties wait to shred you to pieces. Can you survive in the new world?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A crater in the new world

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn Siebert
Admin
Shawn Siebert

A crater in the new world Empty
PostSubject: A crater in the new world   A crater in the new world Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Shawn's Pod hurtled towards the surface of the ravaged planet earth, bits and pieces of the pod broke off as his approach was closer to the planet. After fifth teen minutes passed his pod slammed against the hard dirt surface of New York city, Shawn was rocked by the impact and dirt and rocks flew everywhere. Shawn's head slammed against the hard steel surface of the pod door and everything went dark.
Back to top Go down
https://easurvival.forumotion.com
Validity Soul

Validity Soul

PostSubject: Re: A crater in the new world   A crater in the new world Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:01 pm

Validity heard a loud rumbling coming from the sky while he was wandering around the outskirts of what was once New York. He looked up to see a large fireball hurtling down towards the center of the city. He began to sprint over the rubble and ruin to reach where it was going to land. He got just out of the range of the shock wave, just as the meteor landed on the ground. When things had cleared, Validity could see that it was not a meteor, but some sort of pod. He began to approach it carefully. When Validity got closer, he saw that there was an unconscious man inside of it. He tried to wake the man, but he was out cold. Validity dragged the man out of the pod, and carried him farther up the crater and off to somewhere where they could be in shelter. He set the man down, and waited for him to wake up. In the mean time, Validity made a fire, and set up camp for the night.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Siebert
Admin
Shawn Siebert

PostSubject: Re: A crater in the new world   A crater in the new world Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Shawn awoke later sometime not sure how long he had been out for, his head was splitting with pain. He opened his eyes and looked around he was out of the pod. He checked to make sure he had all of his equipment on him. Two Black Chromed desert eagles, his vest that held twenty clips and five handgernades, his custom machete strapped on his back, a combat knife on his vest, his boot knife and his two fighting daggers. Shawn stood up and stumbled a bit falling back on his ass, he wondered who had took him out of the pod and noticed a small camp had been set up.

Last edited by Shawn Siebert on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Validity Soul

Validity Soul

PostSubject: Re: A crater in the new world   A crater in the new world Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:35 pm

Validity watched the now awakened man from the shadows. He called out from his perch, "Where did you come from?" He waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Siebert
Admin
Shawn Siebert

PostSubject: Re: A crater in the new world   A crater in the new world Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:47 pm

Shawn heard someone but could not see them, "I fell from an escape pod in space, my name is Shawn." he responded. "What the hell happened down here I saw the explosions from space?" he asked the mysterious voice.
Back to top Go down
Validity Soul

Validity Soul

PostSubject: Re: A crater in the new world   A crater in the new world Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:13 pm

Validity jumped off his perch, soared through the air, to land about fifteen feet away from Shawn. "I don't rightly know what happened. I blacked out through the whole event." He replied to Shawn's question. "All I know is that some nuclear weapons were detonated." He waited for a reaction from Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Siebert
Admin
Shawn Siebert

PostSubject: Re: A crater in the new world   A crater in the new world Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:27 pm

"I saw explosions all over the earth from the space station" Shawn stated. The sun was slowly starting to set on the horizon. "I need to find a Place to rest for the night my descent was not to thrilling and the landing has left me with terrible headaches and dizzy flashes." He said as he stumbled a bit and caught his balance. "Know of any semi safe buildings around that I could rest for the night?" Shawn asked the new-comer.
Back to top Go down
Validity Soul

Validity Soul

PostSubject: Re: A crater in the new world   A crater in the new world Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:33 pm

"Yes, follow me." Validity responded. He gestured Shawn towards a nearby building. He went in the building and waited for Shawn to follow.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Siebert
Admin
Shawn Siebert

PostSubject: Re: A crater in the new world   A crater in the new world Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:37 pm

Shawn follows the new comer out of the crater and into the nearby building (To The Safehouse)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A crater in the new world   A crater in the new world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A crater in the new world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EarthAftermath :: Roleplaying :: Ruins of New York City :: Inner New york-
Jump to: