EarthAftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EarthAftermath

A nuclear war has brought the earth to near destruction, the year is 2215 you are now thrown into the cruel world of EASurvival. Mutants, raiders and all sorts of apocalyptic nasties wait to shred you to pieces. Can you survive in the new world?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heading to boston

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn Siebert
Admin
Shawn Siebert

Heading to boston Empty
PostSubject: Heading to boston   Heading to boston Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:37 am

Shawn drove the truck he had found back in New York. He was just arriving on the outskirts of Boston. Rumors of a colony, a place he could work towards building a new world... he had all the time and no one else left.

A few hours later he drove up to a place he had heard on some of his travels through the states. He wondered if he would be welcomed. He parked the truck and got out looking around making sure nothing harmful was about. Seeing nothing, he approached the building. A man stood outside.

Shawn smiled and waved to him. "Hello there," he said.
Back to top Go down
https://easurvival.forumotion.com
NPC

Heading to boston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to boston   Heading to boston Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:14 am

Last edited by NPC on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn Siebert
Admin
Shawn Siebert

Heading to boston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to boston   Heading to boston Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:21 am

"Oh, hey, easy now brother--I mean no harm. I heard of this place from a couple of outposts up north. I have no family and no place left to go, but I do have skills to offer. Military training, mechanics, engineering, stuff like that. I have worked secruity many times and like I said, I have no one left in the world--they all died a long time ago. I was wondering if you had room for one more?" he asked the secruity guard.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Heading to boston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to boston   Heading to boston Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:01 am

Last edited by NPC on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn Siebert
Admin
Shawn Siebert

Heading to boston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to boston   Heading to boston Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:33 pm

"Okay, thank you, brother. My name is Shawn Siebert, by the way," Shawn said as he walked back and hopped into his truck. He drove it down into the garage to meet the other man down there.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Heading to boston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to boston   Heading to boston Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:01 am

Last edited by NPC on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn Siebert
Admin
Shawn Siebert

Heading to boston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to boston   Heading to boston Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:10 am

"Hi, Jack--nice to meet you," Shawn said with a warm smile. "No sir, not looking for trouble. Fact is, I was stationed on space station above earth before the bombs feel and just recently came back down. I visited where my folks used to live but they got caught in the hellfire that spread across the globe, and I don't really have nowhere else to go. Been awhile since I had some good hard work and it'd feel nice again... I got some military training and done some tinkering in engineering and mechanics. Can fix just about anything if I set my mind to it. Don't know if you've ever heard the name Shawn Siebert--used to be a famous soldier back before the bombs fell." Shawn explained and introduced himself, extending a hand.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Heading to boston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to boston   Heading to boston Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Shawn Siebert
Admin
Shawn Siebert

Heading to boston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to boston   Heading to boston Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:17 pm

"Well just so happens the stations orbit was right above newyork when I fell in the escape pod, explored a bit got some information about what was going on. Places where i might find shelter and perhaps even work. I do have a few weapons with me hope that wont be a problem I feel naked with out them, I also came upon some clean water in my travels was deep inside of a cave though." He gestured to the back of the truck where all his stuff was. Shawn shut his truck off and got out going to the back to help jack with the things. "So Jack lead the way brother." Shawn said smiling, it'd be nice to get a good nights rest.
Back to top Go down
NPC

Heading to boston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to boston   Heading to boston Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Shawn Siebert
Admin
Shawn Siebert

Heading to boston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to boston   Heading to boston Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:59 pm

"Ahh... getting settled in can wait. I'm pretty hungry--have not eaten in almost two days time now." The thought of food made his stomach grumble loudly. "Lead the way, brother." Just as he finished talking, another loud rumble came from his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heading to boston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading to boston   Heading to boston Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heading to boston
Page 1 of 1